Boost your Pet’s Immunity with Bone Broth!
Bone broth is considered a magical elixir that can cure leaky gut and help with all manners of ailments from arthritis to a weak immune system. It is thought to be a superfood, has been around for a very long time, is nutrient packed, easy to make, and better yet, it has amazing health benefits for your pets too!
What is Bone Broth?
Bone broth is a stock made by boiling the bones and the connective tissue of animals for a long time. The long cooking time is thought to draw gelatine, collagen and minerals, including calcium and phosphorus, out of the bones and into the broth. By slowly cooking the broth it may also help to make these compounds more bioavailable and easier to digest. Because bone broth is so nutrient-dense it is considered a nutrition powerhouse for pets!
How Can Bone Broth Help?
1. Nutritious – Bone broth is a delicious and easy way to maintain a healthy pet, keeping them full of nutrients with the calories needed to keep them full of energy, active and healthy.
2. Relieves achy joints and supports bones- Collagen is the main protein in your body. It protects your organs, joints, and tendons; holds together bones and muscles, and maintains the lining of your gut. Bone broth contains collagen. As pets age they produce less and less collagen and bone broth is considered the best form of collagen they can get.
3. Supports immune system health – With it’s immune-boosting effects, bone broth is believed to help prevent your pet’s white blood cells from migrating thus preventing the worsening of upper respiratory infection symptoms.
4. Good for gut health – Bone broth is good for digestion and therapeutic for leaky gut syndrome. The gelatine helps your pet’s digestive tract and protects the lining of their intestines to help with gut health.
5. Can detoxify the liver – Bone broth contains the amino acid glycine. Animal studies have shown that glycine can benefit and help detoxify the liver.
Instincto Bone Broth
Our bone broth pack has a mix of bones picked for their nutritional value, with plenty of glue for the gut. We recommend making a bone broth for your pets at least once a month because of its high nutritional value. Using apple cider vinegar as the jelly behind the broth and adding turmeric will add to the health benefits, which are both also available for purchase from our website. Our bone broth is a low allergy pack but please check that your pet is ok with all of these ingredients before using. To read more or order now, visit our website –